TurboBeam is the first turbine ventilator to provide both roof space ventilation and enable natural light to enter the attic space.Combining both ventilations and natural light into a single product provides the following benefits for homeowners: Better summer comfort.
TurboBeam removes very hot air from the attic space enabling it to be replaced by cooler, ambient air. This effect is particularly pronounced at night. The result is reduced roof space temperatures and less radiation of heat into the home. Illumination of the attic space.
TurboBeam uses a clear, acrylic turbine head and a highly reflective aluminium throat. This enables sunlight to be captured and focussed into the attic space. The sun drenched attic space assists visibility and creates an environment unconductive to termites.
- Attractive clear acrylic head
- Reflective aluminium throat
- Full stainless steel bearings
- Acts like a skylight for the roof space
- Removes hot trapped air in summer
- Removes moisture build up in winter
- Withstands high wind velocities
- Won’t rust or corrode
- UV resistant
- Smooth and quiet operation
- Attractive streamlined design